Tuesday, January 30, 2007

simple entertainment


I'm lame. I didn't watch this show when it was on TV (is it still?). For those of you living under a rock, it is the story of two wealthy LA girls, never working a day in their lives, being sent to live with a family small town AK. They are given chores and jobs outside the house, they fail miserably at both. Their clothes, manners and work habits are the talk of the town. The family tries to instill a work ethic and understanding of small town politics in the girls. Good luck!

I found myself smirking and laughing out loud at the stupid situations the girls got themselves into. I would have done the same thing to the ref="http://www.sonicdrivein.com/index.jsp">Sonic sign!

I haven't laughed that much since watching Jackass 2 a few weeks back.

No comments: